Wednesday, September 4, 2013

if you give a girl 3 months off...

...she just might go abroad and eat until she's stuffed and never come home. OK, day 2 of Blogtember! 

Day 2:
If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do? 

Traveling and exploring has always been a big part of my life - both of my parents are adventure enthusiasts who are always going somewhere new. Luckily, they have made every effort to give us the traveling bug too and we have been lucky enough to travel all over the world together. 

from here


So, if I had 3 months off (and I'm assuming Hogwarts isn't accepting 20-something applicants...), I would head abroad and spend 3 months traveling and eating everything in sight. Did I mention that part of this involves other people footing the bill? If I didn't...that part is critical. 

Where to? Some of my my must-sees: 

Riomaggiore, Italy from here - because...duh.


sunset in Iceland, from here
Algarve, Portugal from here


I think this is a good place to start. And after 3 months, if I have to come back to this...

Golden Gate bridge, SF from here
...I guess life could be worse.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment